The following is a statement issued by the City of Ukiah:
City of Ukiah playgrounds located at Oak Manor Park, Orchard Park, Todd Grove Park, and Vinewood Park will reopen on Tuesday, November 10th. The City of Ukiah has developed infection control protocols to plan for the safe reopening of playgrounds which include daily cleaning of playground equipment. Visitors to the outdoor community playgrounds are asked to comply with the following precautions required by the California Department of Public Health:
- Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or olderwith caregiver supervision at all times to ensure face mask use.
- Do not use the playground when different households are unable to maintain a physicaldistance of 6 feet or when the capacity limit has been reached.
- Caregivers must monitor to keep adults and children fromdifferent households at least 6 feet apart.
- Consider coming on different times or days to avoidwait times and potential crowded times.
- No eating or drinking in playground, to ensureface masks are worn at all times.
- Please bring your own supplies to wash or sanitize handsbefore and after using the playground.
- Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions shouldavoid playground when others are present.
- Limit visit to 30 min per day when others are present.
For more information, please call the City of Ukiah Recreation Department(707) 463-6231 or visit www.cityofukiah.com/recreation