The following information was provided by the City of Ukiah Recreation, Great Ukiah Chamber of Commerce, and the Ukiah Valley Networking Agency
Join us for Let it Glow Ukiah Valley: HOLIDAY LIGHTING COMPETITION!
This year, we are doing a holiday lighting competition between homes and businesses in the Ukiah Valley. Prizes will be awarded!
We will have a map that will be up on December 5th and will be updated daily.
To register your house, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your address.
Entry Form & Contest Guidelines
- Entry forms must be received December 18, 2020 at noon
- No entry fee
- Participants will be given a number that must be displayed in their yards and be visible for voters
- Participant recognizes that that by submitting their application their physical address (no name will be listed for residential homes) will be posted on both an interactive map and paper map that will be distributed electronically and shared on websites and social media pages
- Participants must live in Ukiah, Calpella, or Talmage
- Participant agrees to have their decorations/lights turned on from 6pm-10pm between starting December 5 through 20 for voting.
- Winners will be awarded on December 22nd
- Contest is for exterior decorations only, including decorations in windows that are visible from the exterior
- Participants agree to have photos of their decorated homes posted on organizers websites and social media pages
- Decorations must remain up through December 25th, 2020
- Houses decorated by paid professionals are not eligible Prizes
- Top 3 awards receive $350 each
- Best Residential Neighborhood – Public Recognition Commercial/Industrial:
- Top 3 awards receive $360 each.
- Registration Entry forms can be turned into 411 W. Clay St. or to email@example.com