The following is a press release issued by the County of Mendocino:
On Wednesday, December 9th at 4:00 pm, the Board of Supervisors Cannabis Cultivation Ad Hoc Committee consisting of Supervisors John Haschak and Ted Williams will host a virtual Cannabis Cultivation Town Hall Meeting. The Supervisors will give an update on their current efforts with State agencies and provide an opportunity for the public to participate by asking questions and providing public comment.
Virtual Town Hall Details:
- What: Cannabis Cultivation Virtual Town Hall
- When: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 4:00 pm
- Who: Mendocino County Board of Supervisors John Haschak and Ted Williams Planning and Building Services Director, Brent Schultz Planning and Building Services Staff
- How to attend:
- To join via Zoom, click the link: https://mendocinocounty.zoom.us/j/89835755017
- To join via phone, dial: +1 669 900 9128 and enter the webinar ID: 898 3575 5017
- The webinar will also be streaming live on the County’s YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/mendocinocountyvideo) and the County’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/mendocinocounty/).
How to submit your questions and comments:
- There will be a live Q & A feature on the webinar where you can submit your question live during the event.For more information, please contact Mendocino County Planning and Building Services Cannabis Program at (707) 234-6680.