This is a press release from the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office. The information has not been proven in a court of law and any individuals described should be presumed innocent until proven guilty:
On 05-25-2021 the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office Investigations Bureau, identified the suspect involved in the series of burglaries in remote areas of Mendocino County and the attempted murder of a Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office Deputy on 05-12-2021.
The suspect has been identified as being WILLIAM ALLAN EVERS (DOB: 03-06-1981).
Evers can be described as a white male adult, 6 feet 1 inch tall, weighing 180 pounds with brown eyes, brown hair and reddish facial hair.
Evers has a skull or skulls tattoo on his right upper arm, “Demon face” tattoo on his upper left arm and unknown prominent tattoo on his chest. It is possible the suspect has changed his appearance and shaved his beard or head to prevent being located.
William Allan Evers is currently wanted for an active No Bail arrest warrant by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation for Criminal Threats (422 PC) and should be considered ARMED AND DANGEROUS.
Evers last confirmed sighting was in the area of Elk, California on Cameron Road on 05-12-2021 at the time of the attempted murder of the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Deputy.
However, two recent unoccupied residential burglaries were reported in the Pacific Reef Road area of Albion, California which were suspected of occurring sometime around 05-18-2021. Evers is suspected of being involved in those recent burglaries.
Evers is known to be comfortable in wooded areas and is suspected of using rural roads and logging roads to transit the county.
Any citizen who observes someone matching Evers’ description is asked to contact the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office by calling 9-1-1. Do Not Approach or Attempt to Contact Evers if located.
If you have any information concerning the whereabouts, or had any recent contacts with Evers, we request you to contact the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch Center at 707-463-4086 and ask to speak to an available detective or patrol deputy.
- New Surveillance Footage Comes to Light of Redbearded Burglar Stealing Rifle from Philo Cabin
- Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office Investigating the Redbearded Burglar Today in Elk
- The Hunt for the Redbearded Burglar Continues on the Mendocino County Coast, Says Sheriff Matt Kendall
- Redbearded Burglar Remains At-Large After Law Enforcement Searched Elk Area Today
- Redbearded Burglar Sought by Mendocino County Sheriff’s Suspected in Last Night’s Officer-Involved Shooting on the Coast
- Mendocino Sheriff Seeks Public Assistance in Identifying Burglar Targeting Remote Low Gap Road Homes