The following is a police log published law enforcement dispatch in Ukiah. People named as being arrested should be presumed innocent unless/until found guilty in a court of law. In the spirit of transparency, MendoFever actively curates these police logs to protect the privacy of law enforcement personnel, suspects, and victims.
Some important codes to refer to when reading police logs follow: RP = Reporting party UTL/GOA means “Unable to locate, Gone on Arrival.” CODE 4 = “Situation Under Control”HBD=Has been drinking
- 01:16:33…THEFT 660 S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG MALE SUBJ AT LOC ATTEMPTED TO STEAL ALCOHOL // SUBJ CONTACTED AND COUNSELED// LEFT UPON REQ
- 16:34:53…THEFT 250 E CYPRESS ST, FORT BRAGG ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
- 17:52:20…LOUD MUSIC N FRANKLIN ST, FORT BRAGG ASSISTANCE PROVIDED/ MUSIC IS FOR A SPECIAL EVENT/ CODE 4
- 17:53:15…TRESPASS 660 S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG RP PASSING THE MTA BUS STOP/ AND SAW A WFA RED FACE/ BLACK SHIRT/ JEANS/ RP STATES SHE URINATED AT SCENE/ ASKED TO LEAVE AND DID SO UPON REQUEST
- 19:22:34…DISTURBANCE E PINE ST, FORT BRAGG LOUD RELIGIOUS SCREAMING COMING FROM CHURCH // OUTSIDE SERVICE // WILLCONCLUDE AT 2000
- 22:28:27…SUSP VEHICLE WEST ST // W SPRUCE, FORT BRAGG REPORTING REDDISH BROWN VAN PARKED ACROSS FROM LOC//RP BELIEVES SOMEONE IS SLEEPING IN IT//SUBJECTS WERE COUNSELED AND LEFT UPON REQUEST