The following is a press release issued by the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office. The information has not been proven in a court of law and any individuals described should be presumed innocent until proven guilty:
Starting on 06-28-2021 the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office began conducting a further search of the heavily wooded Cameron Road area (Elk, California) in an attempt to locate William Allan Evers.
This planned search effort will continue for multiple days if needed and residents should expect to see a significant law enforcement presence in the area of Cameron Road until further notice.
Evers is currently wanted for an active No Bail arrest warrant by the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation for Criminal Threats (422 PC) and should be considered ARMED AND DANGEROUS.
Evers is also being sought in connection with several local burglaries of residences and the 05-12-2021 Officer Involved Shooting in Elk, California.
Anyone with information regarding Evers, or the whereabouts of Evers, is asked to contact the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office at 707-463-4086 or the Sheriff’s Office Tip-Line at 707-234-2100.
- The Redbearded Burglar Strikes Again: A Multi-Agency SWAT Team Responds
- Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office Releases Identity of the Redbearded Burglar
- New Surveillance Footage Comes to Light of Redbearded Burglar Stealing Rifle from Philo Cabin
- Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office Investigating the Redbearded Burglar Today in Elk
- The Hunt for the Redbearded Burglar Continues on the Mendocino County Coast, Says Sheriff Matt Kendall
- Redbearded Burglar Remains At-Large After Law Enforcement Searched Elk Area Today
- Redbearded Burglar Sought by Mendocino County Sheriff’s Suspected in Last Night’s Officer-Involved Shooting on the Coast
- Mendocino Sheriff Seeks Public Assistance in Identifying Burglar Targeting Remote Low Gap Road Homes