The following is a press release issued by the City of Fort Bragg:
Akeff Construction crews are continuing to perform street/alley paving and rehab requiring traffic control and partial street width closures at the following locations and dates:
Thursday, November 11, 2021
- Maple Street between S. Harold Street and Lincoln Street on for striping
- Alley N102 G between Oak and Alder and Whipple and McPherson for berm installation
- Espey Way for dig-out and repairs on south end
- Walnut at Grove for dig-out and repairs
Friday, November 12, 2021
- The intersection of McPherson at Bush for dig-out and repairs
Completion of work is weather dependent and the City will advise if a continuation of this release is necessary. The scheduled work, traffic controls, and closures will occur between 7:30 am and 6:00 pm to thru traffic, and no parking will be permitted in the work zone.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate the patience of all residents and others driving in the vicinity. We would like to remind drivers to drive cautiously in the work zones, use alternate roadways, or avoid the area if possible.