The following is a police log published law enforcement dispatch in Ukiah. People named as being arrested should be presumed innocent unless/until found guilty in a court of law. In the spirit of transparency, MendoFever actively curates these police logs to protect the privacy of law enforcement personnel, suspects, and victims.
Some important codes to refer to when reading police logs follow: RP = Reporting party UTL/GOA means “Unable to locate, Gone on Arrival.” CODE 4 = “Situation Under Control”HBD=Has been drinking.
- 01:19:09 …TRAFFIC STOP NORTON ST // MASON ST, UKIAH TRAFFIC STOP // 1015 @ 0136 HRS WITH SALAS, JERMAINE AGE 22 OF ROHNERT PARK FOR 23152 A VC 23152 B VC // BOOKED AT COUNTY JAIL // CASE NO. 22-0205 // VEH PARKED AND SECURED
- 05:32:37 …SUSP PERSON W STANDLEY ST, UKIAH 829 // 6081 (F) UCC CITATION
- 07:46:24 …TRESPASS TALMAGE RD, UKIAH RP REPORTING TRESPASSER//SUBJ LEFT UPON REQ
- 08:18:36… TRESPASS S STATE ST, UKIAH RP REPORTING UNWANTED SUBJ//SUBJ WAS COUNSELED AND LEFT UPON REQ
- 08:59:07… SUSP VEHICLE S ORCHARD AV, UKIAH RP REPORTING 1066 VEH AT LOC//SUBJ WAS CODE 4 AND WILL BE LEAVING
- 09:46:32 …ANIMAL PARK BLVD, UKIAH RP REPORTING DOG BITE//UNABLE TO CONTACT LVM
- 10:05:48 …SUSP CIRC N STATE ST, UKIAH RP REPORTING TC VEH VS PED//REPORT TAKEN//VERY LIMITED SUSP INFO
- 10:19:30 …SUSP PERSON TALMAGE RD, UKIAH 1015 @ 1025HRS WITH WHITE, STEVEN AGE 44 OF POTTER VALLEY FOR HIS FELONY MCSO WARRANT SUBJ LODGED AT CJ
- 10:22:20 …TRESPASS AIRPORT PARK BL, UKIAH RP REPORTING UNWANTED SUBJ//SUBJ LEFT PRIOR TO OFC ARRIVAL
- 10:45:56 …TRESPASS AIRPORT PARK BL, UKIAH RP REPORTING UNWANTED SUBJ//NOT AS REPORTED//NEG TRESPASS// SUBJS CODE 4
- 11:01:12 …WELFARE CHECK E GOBBI ST, UKIAH RP REQ WELFARE CHECK//SUBJ CODE 4
- 12:11:33 …SUSP PERSON S OAK ST, UKIAH RP REPORTING 1066 SUBJ//SUBJ LOST KEYS TO VEH AND ATTEMPTING TO HAVE IT TOWED//CODE 4
- 12:55:18… SUSP PERSON TALMAGE RD // AIRPORT PARK BL, UKIAH RP REPORTING 1066 SUBJ//SPOKE TO SUBJS/ COUNSELED ON PANHANDLING/ AGGRESSIVE SUBJ LEFT PRIOR TO OFFICERS ARRIVAL
- 13:09:42 …911 HANG UP S DORA ST, UKIAH APPEARS CODE 4
- 13:12:22 …TRESPASS TALMAGE RD, UKIAH ALL SUBJS COUNSELED/ LEAVING
- 13:50:11 …ANIMAL S STATE ST, UKIAH RP REPORTING K9 IN DISTRESS//K9 IS CODE 4
- 15:47:26 …SUSP CIRC S OAK ST, UKIAH RP REPORTING ROAD RAGE INCIDENT//SUBJ WERE COUNSELED AND CODE 4
- 16:11:26 AVA LESLIE ST, UKIAH RP REPORTING AVA//PLACED IN CSO BOOK
- 16:20:34… 911 HANG UP SANFORD RANCH RD, TALMAGE 911 HANG UP//RP CODE 4 ON CALLBACK//ACCIDENTAL DIAL
- 17:41:19… H/S ACTIVITY N BUSH ST, UKIAH RP REPORTING FOUND H/S// RP DISPOSED ON THEIR OWN/ SERVICES NO LONGER NEEDED
- 17:58:16 …911 HANGUP 275 HOSPITAL DR, UKIAH 911 OPEN LINE//FEMALE SCREAMING IN BACKGROUND//RP CODE 4 ON CALLBACK
- 19:49:38 …SUSP CIRC S DORA ST, UKIAH SUSP CIRC AT LOC // AREA SEARCHED UTL
- 20:54:29 …HIT AND RUN T/C S STATE ST, UKIAH HIT/RUN AT LOC // AREA SEARCHED UTL // LOG DOC PROVIDED
- 21:47:48… SUSP PERSON N STATE, UKIAH 1015 @ 2201 HRS WITH TERRY HOUSER AGE 36 OF EUREKA FOR 1203.2 (A) PC, 11550 HS, 11377 HS, 11357 (B) HS // LODGED AT CJ
- 22:50:50 …TRAFFIC ACCIDENT NON INJURY AND PDO 100 E SMITH, UKIAH VEH APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN SINGLE VEH TC // PAPERWORK IN WINDOW INDICATES OWNER IS WORKING ON TOW
- 23:04:50 …SUSP CIRC E GOBBI ST, UKIAH ALL PARTIES CONTACTED // CD 4
- 23:27:25 …SUSP PERSON AIRPORT PARK BL, UKIAH SUBJET COUNSELED AND LEFT UPON REQ
- 23:39:32 …TRAFFIC STOP 100 BLK NORTON, UKIAH 1015 AT 0015 HRS//ARRESTED JESUS ALEJANDROBELTRAN CHAIDEZ AGE 21 OF UKIAH FOR 23152 (A) VC, 23152(B) AND 14601.2(A) VC// LODGED AT CJ
- 00:04:52… TRAFFIC STOP 100-BLK N MAIN ST, UKIAH 1015 AT 0025 HRS//ARRESTED FRANCISCO GUSTAVO OLVERA RAMIREZ AGE 23 OF FORT BRAGG FOR 23152 (A) VC, 23152 (B) VC // LODGED AT CJ
- 00:38:44 …THEFT S STATE ST, UKIAH REPORTING THEFT OF ELECTRONICS FROM LOC//WITNESS STATES SUSPECTS ARE MALE AND FEMALE RESIDENTS OF ROOM 112 // PARTIES COUNSELED / ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
- 01:23:25 …DISTURBANCE S OAK ST, UKIAH DIST AT LOC // ASSISTANCE PROVIDED
Moist Spine Banner
Jose can you see by coyote’s flashlight
As so humbly you wade cross the Rio Grande River
Just to work in our fields and to toil on our farms
For a pitiful wage while at night you still shiver
You get up before dawn and you slave all day long
Unmoved by the plight that is terribly wrong
Jose does that diligent ICE man
Send you back to your home in the Mexican land
911 What’s your emergency?
Hello this is Muffet, Little Miss Muffet
I was minding my own business sitting upon a tuffet
Eating organic non GMO gluten free curds and whey
When I was assaulted most heinously by a neferious and disgusting unmasked arachnid
Invading my social distance he sat down beside me
I ran screaming
🔆🤗🔆 Sheesh Douggy! What kind of prison is that you’re living in can’t get to your apt. I’m pretty sure your din din made it to your apt. I hope you like it. I made it with lots of 💝and 🧄. Hope you feel better soon 💐
It is a prison without guards. I did take a long walk this morning all the way to Raylys on State and back along RR Tracks. Nobody is about Sunday AM in Ukiah so I was not a super spreader event.
I have gotten zero help from medical or VA
Still not much of an appetite but to food looks great. I just nibble and drink lots of fluids
@Doug 🌷Sounds like you’re doing well that’s great. You are in my prayers. Make sure you drink your tea. That helped me so much when I got the Covid. Although it sounds like I got it worse than you did but it still wasn’t that much worse than a simple flu/ cold bug.The tea might be good for your sinus infection and bronchitis.
Other than the ongoing sinus and bronchitis symptoms my only new issue was fatigue and loss of appetite on the 30th so I stayed in bed. I went to Rite Aid and bought powerful over the counter drugs but only got temporary relief. Went to VA on Monday they ran me off. I called VA and played robot tag for an hour. Finically got a human, they told me go to ER.
All day at ER they only gave me the monoclonal drip, no other treatment. Nothing for my lungs and nothing for my sinus. Fatigue and loss of apatite are symptoms of depression but drs are morons under Covid fear.
My ears don’t hurt now and my lungs feel much better.
Just got back from a 13 mile bike ride out Ruddic Cunningham Rd. A nice easy low traffic ride. Sparked my appetite enough for a chicken sandwich and fries at Burger King on the way home. Some good vitamin D in the sun also helped my mood