Welcome to our letters to the editor/opinion section. To submit yours for consideration, please send to email@example.com. Please consider including an image to be used–either a photograph of you or something applicable to the letter. However, an image is not necessary for publication.
Remember opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect that of MendoFever nor have we checked the letters for accuracy.
TO THE EDITOR:
I urge everyone to follow the lead of HUNDREDS OF EDUCATORS in our county and vote for Nicole Glentzer for Mendocino County Superintendent of Schools.
These are the people on the ground working in the school communities in Mendocino County. They understand the local issues and know what is at stake. THEY ARE CHOOSING TO VOTE FOR A NEW COUNTY SUPERINTENDENT OF SCHOOLS.
Nicole Glentzer has been endorsed by: MCOE teacher and support staff unlon, Ukiah teacher’s union, Every single classified (support staff) union in the county, 4 District Superintendents, And over 100 other individuals who have retired from or are currently working in our schools.
It doesn’t matter what politicians in Sacramento think if you are not listening to and being responsive to the needs of the people and communities you are supposed to serve at home.
Vote for Nicole Glentzer on June 7
Mendocino County Superintendent of Schools
1994 – 2014
I’m voting for the future of our school district. I’m voting for Nicole Glentzer.
Local union employees usually do NOT go against Unions, as is in this election. I hoped some citizen whose children are in school would have stepped up and applied fir election. But parents do not even go to board meetings. APATHY or can’t miss Netflix THE SAME OLD GUARD no matter who wins. Jkiah is uninterested.
Union endorsed! I vote no
as a voter i have some questions for both candidates.
1) what is your position on CRT and its role in the classroom?
2) what is your position on shot and mask mandates for school kids?
3) what is your position of so-called gender affirmation and its role in the schools?
4) what is your position on indoctrination and promotion of kids in questioning their gender?
5) what is your position of a moment of silence allowing for prayer and the pledge of allegiance in the classroom?
6) what is your position on project 1619 and its role in the classroom?
7) “Last year, the California Department of Education released the first draft of a new curriculum framework for K-12 mathematics, which guides classroom teaching. ” …which introduces the woke math concept to the classrooms . what is your position on this?
Thank you in advance for your thoughtful consideration of these matters.