The details are limited at this point, but medical resources responded to the Covelo Firehouse this evening where a two-year-old child was reportedly in the midst of an overdose.
Against medical advice, the parents reportedly chose to self-transport the child to a local medical provider.
Please remember that this story is unfolding. Information is being reported as we gather it. However, some of the information coming from witnesses and initial official reports could be wrong. We will do our best to get the facts but, in the case that something is inaccurate, we will update with correct information as soon as we can.