The following is a police log published law enforcement dispatch in Ukiah. People named as being arrested should be presumed innocent unless/until found guilty in a court of law. In the spirit of transparency, MendoFever actively curates these police logs to protect the privacy of law enforcement personnel, suspects, and victims.
Some important codes to refer to when reading police logs follow: RP = Reporting party UTL/GOA means “Unable to locate, Gone on Arrival.” CODE 4 = “Situation Under Control”HBD=Has been drinking.
- 03:05:11 …SUSP CIRC 250 E CYPRESS ST, FORT BRAGG DISTRESSED FEMALE IFO LOC
- 07:04:08 …911 HANGUP WALNUT ST, FORT BRAGG 911 OPEN LINE//UNABLE TO CALLBACK//LOC
TO TOWER ONLY
- 12:24:47 …TRESPASS S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG SUBJ REFUSING TO LEAVE ROOM AT LOC // SUBJ LEFT UPON REQUEST
- 12:54:58 …LOST PROPERTY N MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG CASE NO. 22-01095 FOR THEFT OF WALLET
- 13:56:48 …ANIMAL 250 W CYPRESS ST, FORT BRAGG FOUND K9 // ONE K9 RELEASED TO OWNER
- 17:49:08 …DISTURBANCE S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG DIST A LOC // CIVIL MATTERS
- 21:47:03 …SUSP VEHICLE S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG REPORTING 1066 SILVER JEEP IN PARKING LOT AT LOC//DAMAGE TO DRIVER`S SIDE//CODE 4 AND UNOCCUPIED