The following is a police log published law enforcement dispatch in Ukiah. People named as being arrested should be presumed innocent unless/until found guilty in a court of law. In the spirit of transparency, MendoFever actively curates these police logs to protect the privacy of law enforcement personnel, suspects, and victims.
Some important codes to refer to when reading police logs follow: RP = Reporting party UTL/GOA means “Unable to locate, Gone on Arrival.” CODE 4 = “Situation Under Control”HBD=Has been drinking.
- 00:06:21 …SUSP CIRC FORD ST, UKIAH RP REPORTING POSS 10-31 SUBJECT IN THE AREA/SUBJ LEFT IN THE CARE OF MENTAL HEALTH
- 01:37:23 …TRAFFIC STOP MASON ST/NORTON ST, UKIAH 1015 @ 0150 WITH JOSE FELIX AGE 23 OF UKIAH FOR 23152(A) AND 23152(B) VC. CITED AND RELEASED.
- 03:18:24 …SUSP PERSON S STATE ST, UKIAH 1015 @ 0337 WITH CODY LADD AGE 30 OF CLEARLAKE OAKS FOR 11377 H/S AND 3056 PC. LODGED AT CJ
- 08:44:27 …HIT AND RUN T/C AIRPORT PARK BL, UKIAH RP WITNESSED VEH VS PED/UNABLE TO LOCATE VEHICLE OR PED
- 13:53:08 …SUSP CIRC N ORCHARD AV/E PERKINS ST, UKIAH MALE SUBJ STANDING IN CROSS WALK BLOCKING TRAFFIC/AREA CHECKED UTL GOA
- 14:20:10 …UCC VIOL E GOBBI ST/S MAIN ST, UKIAH MALE SELLING FLOWERS, STOPPING CARS/SUBJ CONTACTED AND ADVISED
- 14:40:35 …SECURITY CHECKS N ORCHARD BRIDGE, UKIAH CASE 22-2370 FOR USE OF RESTRAINTS
- 15:33:02 …SUSP CIRC LESLIE ST, UKIAH 3 MALES LOITERING ON RAIL TRL BEHIND TRAILER PARK/SUBJ LEFT UPON REQUEST
- 16:20:39 …SUSP CIRC N SCHOOL ST/HENRY ST, UKIAH MALE TRYING DOOR HANDLES/AREA CHECKED UTL GOA
- 17:19:16 …MISSING PERSON N STATE ST, UKIAH RP UNABLE TO REACH HER HUSBAND BY PHONE/DECLINED MP REPORT, REFERED TO MCSO FOR WELFARE CHECK
- 17:21:20 …SUSP VEHICLE CAPPS LN, UKIAH SUBJ FOLLOWING RP/AREA CHECKED UTL GOA, RP CONTACTED
- 17:32:50 …TRESPASS N ORCHARD AV, UKIAH ONGOING PROBLEM W SUBJ TRESPASSING/AREA CHECKED UTL GOA
- 18:27:21 …SUSP PERSON HASTINGS AV, UKIAH SUBJ PUSHING SHOPPING CART IN FENCED AREA NEAR NEW BUILDING/AREA CHECKED UTL GOA
- 18:28:49 …DISTURBANCE N MAIN ST, UKIAH RP REPORTING DIST IFO LOCATION/NO CRITERIA FOR 13700 AND MALE SUBJ LEFT THE AREA UPON REQ
- 21:59:59 …SUSP CIRC S DORA ST, UKIAH TWO POSS FIREWORKS OR GUNSHOTS IN THE AREA/AREA CHECKED UTL QOA QOD
- 22:00:08 …SHOTS FIRED JONES ST, UKIAH POSS SHOTS FIRED IN THE AREA/REFER TO CALL ON SOUTH DORA
- 23:47:41 …ALARM AIRPORT RD, UKIAH 1033 SURVEILLANCE SHOWING FEMALE IFO LOCATION/AREA CHECKED UTL GOA
Wait..did someone really feel so horribly wronged at the idea of being stalled for a moment and offered flowers for sale by someone who is obviOusly trying to make the best of a bad situation? So offput that they believe that person should be punished by law enforcement? Some might better themselves were itnot for the people around them making them feel small and hopeless and depressed by the rolling eyes and rude comments and belittling that never ends.. we are all just one bad moment away from becoming that with witch we judge! Try and be kind..even if you have fallen I’ll with the sickness that keeps you feeling superior to another human being..and remember that when you think you are better than someone it creates a state of irony that by default makes that person better than you!!