The following is a police log published law enforcement dispatch in Ukiah. People named as being arrested should be presumed innocent unless/until found guilty in a court of law. In the spirit of transparency, MendoFever actively curates these police logs to protect the privacy of law enforcement personnel, suspects, and victims.
Some important codes to refer to when reading police logs follow: RP = Reporting party UTL/GOA means “Unable to locate, Gone on Arrival.” CODE 4 = “Situation Under Control”HBD=Has been drinking.
- 10:12:47 …SUSP VEHICLE S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG FOR 1144 REPORT
- 11:34:51 …SUSP CIRC S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG 1066 CIRCS/SUBJS CONTACTED AND COUNSELED
- 11:53:23… HAZARD ROAD OR OTHER WISE S MAIN ST/HWY 20, FORT BRAGG DEBRIS IN RDWY/UTL GOA RDWY CLEAR
- 11:59:26 …ANIMAL PINE ST, FORT BRAGG RPTS K9 ATTACK/AREA CHECKED UTL GOA K9
- 12:27:44 …TRESPASS S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG SUBJ REFUSING TO LEAVE LOC/SUBJ CONTACTED AND COUNSELED/LEAVING UPON REQUEST/602`D FROM LOC
- 13:30:08 …TRAFFIC STOP S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG TRAFFIC STOP/1015 @ 1333 HOURS W/QUEEN, DAVID AGE 54 OF FORT BRAGG FOR CHARGES VC 14601.2 PC 1203.2 PC/SUBJ BOOKED CIITED AND RELEASED
- 17:45:19 …THEFT N WHIPPLE ST, FORT BRAGG
- 18:21:16 …ANIMAL S MAIN ST, FORT BRAGG FOUND K9
- 22:05:29 …23152 CVC E LAUREL ST/N MAIN, FORT BRAGG RP REPORTING POSS DUI DRIVER IN THE AREA/AREA CHECKED AND UTL/GOA