The following is a police log published law enforcement dispatch in Ukiah. People named as being arrested should be presumed innocent unless/until found guilty in a court of law. In the spirit of transparency, MendoFever actively curates these police logs to protect the privacy of law enforcement personnel, suspects, and victims.
Some important codes to refer to when reading police logs follow: RP = Reporting party UTL/GOA means “Unable to locate, Gone on Arrival.” CODE 4 = “Situation Under Control”HBD=Has been drinking.
- 11:48:55 …VANDALISM CEDAR ST, FORT BRAGG VAND TO MAILBOX / NO SUPS / INFO TAKEN
- 14:42:09 …THEFT N LINCOLN ST, FORT BRAGG REPORTING THEFT / CIVIL DISPUTE
- 15:07:59 …TRAFFIC ACCIDENT NON INJURY AND PDO N FRANKLIN ST, FORT BRAGG LATE REPORT ACCIDENT
- 15:58:56 …911 HANGUP WALNUT ST, FORT BRAGG 911 OPEN LINE / NORMAL CONVERSATION HEARD UNABLE TO CALL BACK
- 20:08:20 …PARKING COMPLAINT WALNUT ST, FORT BRAGG REPORTING SILVER SPECIALIZED BIKE PARKED IN THE DISABLED PARKING IN THE BACK OF THE LOT / GOA
- 01:07:35 …SUSP PERSON 32000-BLK N HARBOR DR, FORT BRAGG FOR 5150 DOC REPORT