The following is a press release issued by the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office:
Yesterday at approximately 11:22 am dispatch received a call that two men were found dead inside a house in the 300 block of Spinnaker Close, Sea Ranch. A tree crew found the men when they came to the house to remove a tree that had previously fallen on the house. CalFire firefighters were the first to respond and pronounced both men dead at the scene.
Deputies responded to start the death investigation. The two men were in separate bedrooms and there was a generator in the hallway. The power switch was turned on and the fuel tank was empty. Coroner detectives are working to identify the men, notify their families, and conduct their death investigations. Their identities will be released when available.
It is dangerous to operate generators inside a building. Generators release noxious fumes that can result in carbon monoxide poisoning and death. Always operate your generator outside and at least 20 feet away from occupied buildings.
Hopefully they were high and didn’t feel anything. Now they don’t have to worry about Putin taking over the world
Question, how can “CalFire firefighters… pronounced both men dead at the scene”, I thought only the Coroner could do that?
Paramedics can pronounce death under certain circumstances.