The following is a police log published law enforcement dispatch in Ukiah. People named as being arrested should be presumed innocent unless/until found guilty in a court of law. In the spirit of transparency, MendoFever actively curates these police logs to protect the privacy of law enforcement personnel, suspects, and victims.
Some important codes to refer to when reading police logs follow: RP = Reporting party UTL/GOA means “Unable to locate, Gone on Arrival.” CODE 4 = “Situation Under Control”HBD=Has been drinking.
- 03:23:14 …ALARM E CYPRESS ST, FORT BRAGG 1033 459 / BUILDING SECURED BY RESPONSIBLE
- 09:13:52 …UCC VIOL W CYPRESS/NOYO POINT RD, FORT BRAGG ENCAMPMENT / CODE ENFORCEMENT HANDLED
- 09:38:54 …JUVENILE PROBLEM S SANDERSON WY, FORT BRAGG
- 11:03:02 …TRAFFIC ACCIDENT NON INJURY AND PDO E OAK ST, FORT BRAGG LATE REPORT TRAFFIC ACCIDENT / NO ANSWER ON CALL BACK
- 13:45:46 …JUVENILE PROBLEM DANA ST, FORT BRAGG STUDENT BROUGHT KNIFE TO SCHOOL / TO BE HANDLED BY THE SCHOOL
- 14:03:19 …PANHANDLER BOATYARD DR, FORT BRAGG PANHANDLER IN PARKING LOT / AREA CHECKED UTL GOA
- 14:27:28 …BARKING DOG SOUTH ST, FORT BRAGG BARKING DOG / QOA QOD BOTH PARTIES CONTACTED
- 14:38:34 …SUSP CIRC S FRANKLIN ST, FORT BRAGG SUBJ PASSED OUT IN VEHICLE / NOT AS REPORTED, SUBJ IS CODE 4